Share, Collaborate and Discover
You have a lot to add to the on-going dialogue in our community
poll: which one is best-est beach in goa and shoudn't miss to travel there??
December 2, 2017 by
<p>Share your memorable, unforgetable experience of Goa travel.. And also share about The best place, beach and authentic Goan Food experience.:heart_eyes::smirk::laughing::smile:</p>
<p>:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Goa, when one hears this name, things that come to mind are beaches, beer, water-sports, bikes, party & complete fun. Well these thing are so true. Goa means fun.</p>
<p>Baga is the best place to stay in entire goa. Reason 1 - very close to the beach with lots of hotel available. Reason 2 - the most happening place in entire goa.</p>
<p>There are multiple options available for hotels. One can choose as per requirement. We hardly use to sleep for 2-3 hours each day. So we thought economic rooms would serve our purpose. The Rooms are decent enough.</p>
<p>Just like the number of hotels, there are too many restaurants to choose from. Shacks on baga-calangaute beach are nice option too. The food on shacks is good. Shacks are open 24X7 & you can get food anytime you want. Outside beach there are many veg & non-veg restaurants. Can't comment on non-veg food as I am a complete veggie.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>
</p>
2 LIKED
and  liked this
Oh!!! Naina so nice to hear your experience .. it make me more enthusiastic for my next goa trip .. will plan to go there 😃😃😃😃😃
Last update on December 2, 11:24 am by Pooja.
1 LIKED
 likes this.